Friday, October 5, 2007

Gay Discrimination Art Cartoons

adult fkiss filmactress Thinking back,I wasn't sureif the nexttwo days passedvery quickly, orextremely slowly. WhatI do knowis that bythe time Thursdayevening came, Iwas a nervouswreck. I couldn'tthink straight, myheart was pounding,and my mouthwas dry. I'darrived back atwork after lunchdetermined to cancelour meeting, scaredof what mighthappen, but deepdown wanting somethingto happen, hopingthat it would.

"I fear youmade a messin me. Now,you need toclean it up,"she demanded asshe lifted offthe boy andsat her cuntright on theboy's face. Exceptfor a fewgray hairs amongthe blonde Aaronthought her pussywas as gorgeousas any heever seen. Hehad no troubledigging in. Ashe ate herdelicacy he pulledapart her asscheeks and gaveboth a hardsqueeze. This alsoallowed him toget a whiffof her asshole'smighty stench causinghim to digin even further.

"What would youlike to know,"she sighed asshe blew astream of smokeinto his face."How old areyou, are youmarried, do youhave a boyfriend,where do youlive. You knowthe sort ofquestions my auntwill ask whenI tell herabout you."

"PleaseVanessa, fuck me...makeme your whore...ohbaby, make meyour white whore!"

"I love showingoff my body,"she began mumbling.

Had I hadsex with David?I didn't know,couldn't be sure,but I damnwell doubted it.I doubted itbecause I knewIvan. If hehad been incontrol enough toset this up,he would havenever let someonefuck me. Besides,I also knewDavid. David didn'tneed to catchhis women drunkand unconscious. Hehad them liningup two bytwo.

"Hold on.That's good quality..."

"What the fuck?"Lil wondered aloud,still shaking withthe best orgasmshe'd ever had."I didn't knowI could dothat, squirt..."

"Ohyeah, he won'tbe able tosit for daysif he letsKim use thaton him.," helaughs, "Hey, who'sidea were theadult gifts theme?"

'You bastard,Fawley.'

"Are youstill horny?" Hassleasked. I thoughtfor a secondand realized Iwas.

(Or isit that theyhave tits ofcast iron...? Nah!LCdr. Cindi didn't.Nice nipples though.Very responsive. Anda sweet pussy.)

His mouth leavesyour nipple andcovers your openand moaning mouth.Hungrily you searchfor his tonguewith yours. Hepulls his fingerfrom your soakedhole and climbsbetween your legs.You feel hishead at youropening and grabhis hips, wantingmore! As heslides into you,you have anotherorgasm.

Hemotioned for meto have aseat at atable, then hewiped his handsoff and joinedme. The ownerof the shopwas Raj Lhamphur.He was anolder man whohad moved tothis country fromIndia just oneyear ago. Hetold me hewas looking tohire a youngergirl so theblack guys hangingout on thecorner would comeinto the shopmore often andbuy food. Luckyfor me thatday I worea thin whiteblouse and nobra. My titsshowed through andRaj couldn't takehis eyes offmy big nipples.

"Who wasthat man?" Heasked, coughing harderinto a cloth.

Thursday

I saidnothing as Iwalked in, butmy son's eyesdarkened as helooked at me.I walked tothe dresser puttingmy head down.I thought thatI should saysomething. Something thatwould seem asthough I hadnot just witnessedmy son fuckinghis friend.

No comments: